Friday, November 16, 2012

Muni Ads!!


I had the wonderful opportunity of helping my Church, the Annunciation Cathedral Greek Orthodox church in San Francisco with the annual Greek Festival!  I helped out in the publicity dept. and created these ads that were featured on over 50 MUNI buses throughout San Francisco for the majority of the month of August through September.  I used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to make this ad and had a blast making it.

Unfortunately, when I made many visits to the city,while the ads were up, I was unable to find any Muni buses! I guess I just have bad timing, but at least some friends and family were able to see them for me.

I'm very grateful for this opportunity, to have my work displayed throughout SF...I just wish I was able to see these in person though HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment